COOKIES POLICY - Under European Reg. 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Identity and contact details of the Controller
What are cookies
Purposes of cookies
* to avoid repeated data entry at each visit
* to analyze services and contents provided by the website in order to improve navigation experience and improve services offered
* to watch video content
* to see maps provided by Google Maps
* to see social network extracts
* to allow sharing the contents of the website through social networks
* to protect users data from unauthorized access
* to provide customized advertising to the website users in order to maximize advertising efforts
Type of cookies
Technical cookies assist you in browsing the Website and using its functions. These cookies include what are called "strictly necessary" cookies, which enable functions without which the Website cannot be used in full, or “performance cookies”, which improve the Website functions.
Technical cookies can be furtherly divided in:
- navigation cookies which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
Profiling cookies are more sophisticated. These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same during its navigation.
Other kind of cookies:
- persistent cookies, which - unlike session cookies - remain inside the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating authentication operations for the user.
- first-part cookies ossia or cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing. - third-part cookies, which are generated and managed by subjects other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force of a contract between the website owner and the third party). More information and details on the various types of cookies, their operating methods and characteristics can be found on the site, independent of www.pastificiodichiavenna.it and free access, www.AllAboutCookies.org
Which cookies we use
Third-party cookies We use some services provided by third parties, who install cookies to improve the usability of the services themselves. Below is an overview of the services used, with relative policy We would like to inform you that for more information on third-party advertising cookies and how not to accept them, you can visit the following third-party sites http://www.youronlinechoices.eu and http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
How to disable Flash cookies
Choose your browser to access the statistics cookies. To know how to activate the option on the main search engines click on the browser you use, such as: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.